1. Where is the school located?
The school is located in C block, BPTP Amstoria, Sector 102, Gurugram.
2. Which education board does the school follow? Is the school affiliated?
The school follows CBSE curriculum. The school is recognised by Haryana Education Department and affiliated to CBSE Board with the affiliation number as 531972.
3. What is the area of the School? Or how big is the school in terms of area?
The school has a lush green campus spreading across 5 acres of land out of which 1/3 of the area is covered and 2 acres of ground area has been provided for sports activities.
4. What are the infrastructural facilities offered by the school? Or is the school air-conditioned?
The school campus is fully air-conditioned with spacious classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, a 3D lab, an Auditorium, a beautifully designed double-storey library and a wing for co-curricular activities.
5. What are the school timings?
The school timings for the Pre – Primary classes are from 8.00 am to 12.30 pm and from grade 1 onwards from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm.
6. How much weightage is given to sports or physical activities of children? Or What kind of physical activities does the school offer?
Our school gives great importance to all the sports activities for the holistic growth of our children. To facilitate that, we allot an hour of physical activity to all the classes and provide multiple indoor and outdoor activities like lawn tennis, basketball, football, skates, Judo etc. We also have specialized coaches for each of the sports activities and our students have brought laurels by winning first position in different sports events in session 2019-2020 held in different schools.
7. What is the class strength or class ratio in your school?
The class ratio for the kindergarten classes is 2:20 and from Grade 1 onwards the ratio is 1:20, wherein the nannies are allotted to each class for the kindergarten classes to assist the students for their basic necessities.
8. Does the school provide a transport facility?
The school has fully AC transport facility with GPS and CCTV cameras along with a nanny and a route in-charge teacher for the safety of our children in all in and out routes.
9. What safety and security measures have been taken by the school?
We have installed CCTV cameras, smoke detectors and water sprinklers all over the building along with 24×7 monitoring by trained security guards.
10. What are the other facilities available in the school?
We have a daycare facility till 6 pm and a mid-day meal to support our working parents, along with the add-on meals facility (which is optional). At the moment, these facilities are not functional due to the COVID-19 crisis but will eventually resume as per government guidelines.
11. What are the teaching strategies/approaches practiced by the mentors?
Our professionally certified and experienced faculty follows the progressive methodologies to deliver the integrated and experiential learning curriculum which focuses on the holistic development of our students.
12. Are there any fee concessions for the session 2022-23?
The school has waived off the admission fee of Rs. 25,000 and security deposit of Rs. 5000 for the session 2022-23.
13. What is the age criteria for admission in Nursery?
The child should be 3+ years of age as on 31st March as per the CBSE guidelines.
14. Do you have the locker facility for children in the school? / Do children carry all their books and notebooks to school every day?
We have the locker facility in our classrooms. Also, we too are not in favour of children carrying big and heavy bags every day. Though, they can bring books and notebooks according to the given time table.
15. Is there any discount for a girl child or any other concession for siblings?
As a school, we do promote the right to education for all and certainly, we do give some concession to an underprivileged girl child. Also, we do have a concession policy to encourage the siblings of our school children.
16. Is there any infirmary / medical room in your school? Or How do you deal if some child gets sick or need immediate medical attention?
Yes, the school has an infirmary room and a trained Medical Nurse in school. We also have a tie-up with Signature Global Hospital and Vibrant Hospital to cater to any untoward situation or condition.
17. How many breaks do children have in a day?
We have two breaks for our children in a day i.e a small fruit or snack break and 20 minutes lunch break.
18. Do you have any day care facility for children?
We do have a daycare facility for our in-house children wherein they can stay after the school hours till 5.30 pm.
19. How can parents meet or interact with teachers?
Yes, parents can meet but after taking a prior appointment through the subject/ class teacher. They can also request at the reception for the same.
20. What are the documents required at the time of admission?
We require the following documents-
Registration/ application form
Transport form (if required)
Aadhar Cards- Mother, Father and child
Pan card- Mother and Father
Child’s Birth Certificate
Transfer certificate from Grade III onwards
4 photographs of child and 2 photos of each of the parent
Current Address proof